Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping

Back from Camping, and still sore from the games and sports. I had much to do, including looking over a bunch of 18-19 year olds-- which was actually harder than it sounded like. Anyways it was fun and I had a good time. I went camping at Camp Ohyseia in Holly, Michigan.

Activities included:

Zip lining: Gliding from a harness.

Canoeing: Almost tipped over and fell--- and got splashed quite a lot.

Outdoor Dodgeball: I love dodgeball.

Soccer: I hate soccer.

Mission impossibe: It's a game in which you have to do a bunch of activities and avoid being hunted down by the reaper who will kill you if he touches you with flour. If you get touched then you have to wait for the medic to cure you. Very fun.

Overall I had a good time. Hope to do it next year.

Till next time,
Ehteshaam Gulam

No comments:

Post a Comment