Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life Changes, Friends Don't.

Yo. Ehteshaam Gulam here. Today I realized something important-- life will always change but your friends won't. What I mean by this is as time goes on you soon realize that

a) You can't get along with everyone on earth. There's always going to be some people who you just can't get along with even if your nice to them 24/7.

b) You can't save everyone.

c) As time goes on you realize who your real friends are and who your "fake" friends are.

Today made me realize A,B and C for one individual I was once very close with for 7 years. But now the friendship is gone as he has changed-- but this made me realize that sometimes things in life change-- but your real friends--- they don't. Thank Allah (God).

Ehteshaam Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment